Field Residential & Commercial Pest Technician
Holper’s Pest & Animal Solutions is looking for individuals interested in becoming or currently pursuing a Pest Control or Wildlife Technician Certification.
If you are an energetic, self-motivated, customer-oriented individual who enjoys working independently and loves being outdoors, this could be your calling! Daily work includes the servicing of residential and commercial accounts. We will provide paid training and incentives towards certification, as well as a company paid vehicle, phone, and uniform allowance.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Helping clients solve their pest control problems
- Physically inspecting a variety of residential structures to determine the presence of pests
- Advising and Interfacing directly with homeowners, homebuyers, real estate agents or commercial operators
- Performing detailed estimates to solve the problem.
- Utilizing a CRM to communicate with customers, optimize your daily routes, invoice, and collect payments.
- Coordinating activities with the department secretaries and other branch personnel
- Thoroughly service customers, moving quickly but efficiently with minimal call backs
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean, organized, and safe condition always.
- Ensure company procedures, Missouri laws are followed to ensure the safety of themselves, customers, and the public.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license and ability to get a Class E license
- High school diploma or GED
- Interested in helping people solve their problems, advise & consult with customers
- Be able to lift and move (up to 32’) ladders, as well as get into small spaces, such as attics or crawl spaces
- Maintain a neat appearance
- Be able to pass background checks, ongoing drug screening, and have a clean driving record
- Be able to work some Saturdays a rotating basis
Benefits: Competitive wages, a company vehicle and cell phone. We also offer medical insurance (health, dental, and vision), paid holidays, vacation (PTO), disability, and life insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org