HOLPER’S CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Join Our Team Today
Holper’s is a family owned business that’s been servicing St. Louis and its surrounding areas for over 30 years. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the finest service, by using our knowledge and expertise to solve pest problems from the initial contact through the entire service.
Holper’s utilizes the newest ideas and technologies to promote innovative and environmentally sensitive approaches to pest management. Protecting the health and property of our customers is importance to us. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with all our valued customers by preventing pests from overtaking their homes and businesses.
Pest Control and Wildlife Technician
Holper’s Pest & Animal Solutions is looking for an EXPERIENCED full-time Pest Control and Wildlife Technician for immediate hire.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated, customer oriented individual who enjoys working independently and loves being outdoors. Daily work will include the servicing of residential and commercial accounts. We will train the right individual who are looking for a career opportunity with excellent growth potential!
• Be clean cut and friendly
• Be able to pass background checks, ongoing drug screening, and have a clean driving record
• Have excellent sales skills
• Be able to demonstrate ability to place and climb 32’ ladders and walk on various pitched roofs
• Have strong communication and time management skills
• Be customer service focused
• Be able to lift and move ladders, as well as get into small spaces, such as attics or crawl spaces
• Be able to use apps and cameras on smart phones and tablets
• Have problem solving skills
• Possess a Missouri Class E Drivers License
• Be able to work some Saturdays on a rotating basis
Benefits: You can average $30,000 – $40,000 annually plus commission and more once you have grown with the company. We provide a company vehicle and cell phone.
We offer medical insurance (health, dental, and vision), paid holidays, vacation (PTO), Simple IRA, long-term disability, and life insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Us Your Resume
If you are interested in working for Holper’s for any future openings we may have, please send your resume to email@example.com and we will keep it on file for a year.