HOLPER’S CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Join Our Team Today
Holper’s is a family owned business that’s been servicing St. Louis and its surrounding areas for over 30 years. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the finest service, by using our knowledge and expertise to solve pest problems from the initial contact through the entire service.
Holper’s utilizes the newest ideas and technologies to promote innovative and environmentally sensitive approaches to pest management. Protecting the health and property of our customers is importance to us. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with all our valued customers by preventing pests from overtaking their homes and businesses.
Field Pest Control Technician
Field Residential & Commercial Pest Technician
Holper’s Pest & Animal Solutions is always looking for individuals interested in becoming a Certified Pest Control or Wildlife Technician.
If you are an energetic, self-motivated, customer-oriented individual who enjoys working independently and loves being outdoors, this could be your calling! Daily work includes the servicing of residential and commercial accounts. If you are the right individual, we will provide training and incentives towards certification.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Helping clients solve their pest control problems
- Physically inspecting a variety of residential structures to determine the presence of pests
- Advising and Interfacing directly with homeowners, homebuyers, real estate agents or commercial operators
- Performing detailed estimates to solve the problem.
- Utilizing a CRM to communicate with customers, optimize your daily routes, invoice, and collect payments.
- Coordinating activities with the department secretaries and other branch personnel
- Thoroughly service customers, moving quickly but efficiently with minimal call backs
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean, organized, and safe condition always.
- Ensure company procedures, Missouri laws are followed to ensure the safety of themselves, customers, and the public.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Interested in helping people solve their problems, advise & consult with customers
- Be able to lift and move (up to 32’) ladders, as well as get into small spaces, such as attics or crawl spaces
- Maintain a neat appearance
- Be able to pass background checks, ongoing drug screening, and have a clean driving record
- Be able to work some Saturdays a rotating basis
Benefits: Competitive wages, incentive compensation plan, a company vehicle and cell phone. We also offer medical insurance (health, dental, and vision), paid holidays, vacation (PTO), disability, and life insurance, incentive for passing certification courses and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time or part time positions available
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Send Us Your Resume
If you are interested in working for Holper’s for any future openings we may have, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep it on file for a year.