If you have recently found evidence of mice in your home, you are in good company. We are currently experiencing a large increase in inquiries for mice removal and control. While professional trapping and bait stations are required to completely solve the issue, there are a few things you can do to help make your home less attractive to mice:
- Take down bird feeders in your yard. The ground underneath a birdfeeder becomes a buffet for mice, who then go back inside your home for shelter.
- Make sure your counters and floors are always free of crumbs to avoid attracting mice and other pests.
- Check pantries and cupboards to make sure all food is stored in airtight containers to keep unwanted bugs and rodents out.
- Call Holper’s at 314-732-1413 to get your professional rodent removal process started!
- In the meantime, read more on this subject in our popular blog from December, Why Are Mice Such A Problem This Year