All pest control is not created equal. To properly serve a geographical area, you need a history of service that creates knowledge of trends and infestations in that area. Holper’s is home grown and home owned! With more than three decades of service, Holper’s has developed the precise knowledge of local pests to not only treat the pests you have now, but also to help you prevent the pests most prevalent in YOUR area of Greater St. Louis.
Did You Know?
You might be surprised to learn that:
- The highest concentration of rat issues lies within the 270 loop.
- Most of our skunk trapping takes place in Chesterfield, Maryland Heights, and South County.
- While brown recluse spiders are widespread in general in the St. Louis area, higher populations can be found in Clayton, Ladue, Frontenac, Webster Groves, Brentwood, Richmond Heights, Chesterfield, Kirkwood, and University City.
- Squirrels love St. Louis, but higher than average concentrations are found in Clayton, Ladue, and University City.
- Bats love the homes and buildings in University City and south St. Louis.
The Holper’s Difference
The hallmark of Holper’s is our thorough initial inspection. Because our goal is to give you peace of mind in your home, we look for ways to solve the problems you are currently experiencing, as well as point out ways to keep future problems from developing. If a pest free home is your goal, Holper’s Pest & Animal Solutions will get you there!
Call 314-732-1413 today–we’re in the neighborhood!